Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swf2pdf
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:46:21 +0000

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Dmitry Kichenko
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply! The "text as shapes" route might be good enough in my
> case. Where should I look to get started?

You should compile a recent version of SWFTools check if you end up
with a tool in src named pdf2pdf.

Than you should change in src/swfrender.c
       gfxdevice_render_init(dev);
       gfxdevice_pdf_init(dev);

and in this piece of code also in src/swfrender.c:

        for(t=1;t<=doc->num_pages;t++) {
            if(!is_in_range(t, pagerange))
                continue;
            gfxpage_t* page = doc->getpage(doc, t);
            dev->startpage(dev, page->width, page->height);
            page->render(page, dev);
            dev->endpage(dev);
            page->destroy(page);
            break;