synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.56-pre2 bugs and translation

From: Kelemen Gábor
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.56-pre2 bugs and translation
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:21:58 +0100

Michael Vogt írta:

- the "downloading package files" window can't be resized if "Show
progress of single files" is not dropped down.
This is actually a "feature". My reasoning was that there is no need
to resize it if it only show the progressbar.

OK, but in some cases the progressbar is not enough wide, if there are many packages to download or the text is translated to some other language (hungarian, for example :) ) and in that language, is longer than in engish, the text doesn't fits in the progressbar. In this case, it looks very ugly, without the first and last few chars.

Thanks for this and the logs.  When I try to download a file, I get a
"403 Forbidden". When I have it, I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Sorry, i forgot to set permissions correctly. It's fixed now.