tetuhi-vgs

[Tetuhi-vgs] nnpy module?

From: Matt Fischer
Subject: [Tetuhi-vgs] nnpy module?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:48:19 -0600

I downloaded the tetuhi source tonight and have been working through the missing dependencies that I had.  I was able to compile finally, but when running, I now see this:

ImportError: No module named nnpy

I'm pretty new to python, but I did poke around some and did not find a module named nnpy, any hints?

address@hidden:~/tetuhi$ ./tetuhi ~/Desktop/beach.jpg
File /etc/tetuhi.conf not readable
File /home/mfisch/.tetuhirc not readable
File ./config/tetuhi.conf not readable
File ./tetuhi.conf not readable
found 1 CPUs
Using 1 processes
 children have 6 secs, parent has 8
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tetuhi", line 176, in <module>
    from vg.maker import GameMaker
  File "/home/mfisch/tetuhi/vg/maker.py", line 26, in <module>
    from vg.game import Game
  File "/home/mfisch/tetuhi/vg/game.py", line 30, in <module>
    from vg import actor, weights
  File "/home/mfisch/tetuhi/vg/actor.py", line 23, in <module>
    from vg import config, utils, weights
  File "/home/mfisch/tetuhi/vg/weights.py", line 37, in <module>
    import nnpy
ImportError: No module named nnpy