Re: switching to subversion

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: switching to subversion
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:52:13 -0700

    application/x-sh and not text/x-sh

Well, that was easier than I expected.  I just deleted the svn:mime-type
property from all files except image/* and the three application/pdf's.
That seemed simpler than trying to "convert" the mime types.  If it
turns out we need to do something else later, no problem.

Looks like cvs2svn set svn:eol-type=native for the few files it did
consider text/something, but that should be ok.

thanks,