Re: "special" spaces in Texinfo parsing and output

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: "special" spaces in Texinfo parsing and output
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 17:41:47 +0200

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 09:48:56PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:

> In my mind (and in TeX), ^L ends a paragraph, wherever it occurs.  So
> this is like:

This is not what happens currently, as ^L within a paragraph is
currently treated as a regular space.  So the only thing I need to add
to the parser is detecting ^L within paragraphs and have it stop and
restart a paragraph.  I am still unsure whether I should add an end of
line to the paragraph being closed, I guess not.

--
Pat