Re: 6.0 release

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: 6.0 release
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 23:00:03 GMT

    I didn't yet have a chance to build and test the latest pretest.  I
    currently plan on doing that during this weekend.

That'll be fine.  I wouldn't want to make the release before next week
anyway (to give the translators a few days).

Perhaps we should make one more pretest anyway, with Gavin's latest
commits.  Gavin, would you like to try to get through the process, for
the experience of doing it as much as the actual result?

Thanks,
Karl