[Texmacs-dev] [Announce] nogencc-0.6

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [Announce] nogencc-0.6
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 03:31:02 +0200

I just released TeXmacs-1.0.0.1-nogencc-0.6. It can be downloaded from:
http://ddaa10.free.fr/texmacs/patch/1.0.0.1

Changes in this version:

  Minor cleanup in array.h and array.cc

  Refcounting fix in hashmap and rel_hashmap

  operator-> defined in basic.h are now const-correct.

  Build system uses finer grained include path options, and support
  aggregate compilation (gencc style) as well a separate compilation
  (classical make style). Note that both compilation styles take the
  same time.

  More regular naming of .cc files.

  Converted header files now have the .hh name extension.

  Removed emacs' local variable list at end of files.

Aggregate compilation did not improve the compilation time. Disabling
automatic template instanciation does not seem to help either. In the
next version I will try a simpler reference conting system in the hope of
improving the compilation time.
--

                                  -- David --