Re: [Texmacs-dev] GCC 3.2 status update

From: Felix Breuer
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] GCC 3.2 status update
Date: 12 Nov 2002 14:30:04 +0100

> > On PIII-750 unoptimized TeXmacs is rather usable :)
>
> Are there any problems left with the unoptimized version
> in the case of gcc-3.2?

I have been working with an unoptimized version (on a P4m) for weeks
now, and I didn't have any problems whatsoever.

TeXmacs is also included (again) in the Gentoo GNU/Linux distro, as a
"testing" package however. (You have to add ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86" to
/etc/make.conf to unmask it; you also have to turn of optimization in
your CXXFLAGS in make.conf.)

Felix