[Texmacs-dev] Windows Progress

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Windows Progress
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 01:52:31 -0500

Hi Joris,

Well, after a few long and hard days of work, I have the Texmacs GUI up in
Windows! :)
I is not by any means completely functional, but the drawing/painting of the
widgets appears to be working.  Resizing and moving of window is fairly good,
but can be a little choppy at times.  It appears the choppiness may not be
easily solved due to some inherent architectural problems between texmacs, X
and windows.  It is hard to mesh the three together.
Just wanted to let you know that things are moving along very well, and I hope
to have the port completed sometime in mid march, or even sooner.

Dan