Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch 1168

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch 1168
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:36:29 +0100

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 01:00:35AM -0700, Nix N. Nix wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please drop Patch #1168 from savannah.  I have submitted a new one,
> which makes use of David's new table library.  The new one is 1189.

Sorry, I do not have the time to write a thourough answer.

I posted patch 1192 which implements your changes to tmtable in a
way which fits in the planned evolution of that module. Please update
your patch to tmtex.scm accordingly.

I agree that now tmtable is cluttered, it will be refactored later.

Also, tmtex and tmhtml include test suites in tmtex-test.scm and
tmhtml-test.scm. If you change tmtex, please update the test suite
accordingly.

If you change tmtable, please check that all conversion test suite
still run correctly.