Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch 1168

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch 1168
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:12:45 -0700

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 06:36, address@hidden wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 01:00:35AM -0700, Nix N. Nix wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Please drop Patch #1168 from savannah.  I have submitted a new one,
> > which makes use of David's new table library.  The new one is 1189.
>
> Sorry, I do not have the time to write a thourough answer.
>
> I posted patch 1192 which implements your changes to tmtable in a
> way which fits in the planned evolution of that module. Please update
> your patch to tmtex.scm accordingly.

OK, but then, please drop 1189 as well, since I'm going to have to
rewrite it, restrict myself to tmtex, and use the accessors you have
provided.  I will rewrite the patch today at around 18:00 -0700 == 02:00
+0100 and I will let you know via this thread.

> I agree that now tmtable is cluttered, it will be refactored later.

Well, there's a lot of information, so there must be many accessors.  Do
you think you can refactor without changing the call interface ?  I
mean, (p 'cols 'rborder) should still work, even after refactor, correct
?

> Also, tmtex and tmhtml include test suites in tmtex-test.scm and
> tmhtml-test.scm. If you change tmtex, please update the test suite
> accordingly.

OK.

> If you change tmtable, please check that all conversion test suite
> still run correctly.

Well, that hasn't happened yet, but, for when it does, OK.