Re: [Texmacs-dev] Under/Overbrace help, please !

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Under/Overbrace help, please !
Date: 11 May 2003 12:54:45 -0600

On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 04:44, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> > > Bad luck: TeXmacs can't produce the txexa font,
> > > which does not seem to be a real TeX font.
> > > It can produce the rtxptmr font though.
> >
> > Crap ! Does this latter font have a '-' character suitable for
> > horizontal brace extenders ? Please tell me it does :o)
>
> I could not discover one.
> I even don't know how the txexa font looks like.

*sigh*

Well, I guess we'll have to draw a line at half-height of \brace* and
get the thickness "just right".

Anyway, I have (painstakingly) constructed a picture of txexa, working
my way back to "0 and forward to "7F from \bracext:

ftp://go-nix.ca/incoming/txexa.pdf
ftp://go-nix.ca/incoming/txexa.tex

I hope it helps.