Re: [Texmacs-dev] New web site

From: Philippe Audebaud
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New web site
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:11:45 +0100

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 06:37:15PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
>       http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/home/welcome.en.html
>
> I am also interested in people who try to follow all links.
> If some don't work, then please report that to me
> (except for the download links which point to version 1.0.2.6).

You may find the (debian names herafter) packages of interest wrt that task:
             webcheck linklint checkbot

Browsing manually breath first at limited depth, I got:

Download
        Binaries
                [last stable] -> not exists (at least for me)
        Sources
                [contribute] and [donation] E?
        Requirements
                [guile-gtk] does not exist (E?)
        Knoppix
                [TeXmacs and ...] better 'index.html' for the link?
        Fonts
                last [download] E?

Help
                [help] yet not in your new format
        Tutorial
                [donwload] E?
                [browse -> Typing simple text] images missing
        Articles
                [GNU ...] E?

Contribute
        Donations