Re: [Texmacs-dev] New web site

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New web site
Date: 02 Nov 2003 04:21:28 -0500

Hello,

The CSS is a great improvement. However, lines are still too long, the
character count for one line in my default mozilla-firebird 1024x768
installation goes beyond 110...

I suggest also removing most of the div's borders, since in my view they
visually complexify the page and just overstate structure which is
already conveyed by font, background color and padding changes.

I think that a solution for line length would be to do

p: {font-size: 110%; padding-left: 20px; padding-right; 20px}

Lastly, I would increase the padding-top of h1, h2, etc and merge their
bgcolor with the overall.

BTW, I miss a "made by TeXmacs" note at the end of the page,

Regards, á.
--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com    --  documentos libres