[Texmacs-dev] Re: PDF-Export Bug?

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: PDF-Export Bug?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:18:46 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> writes:

> No, (as said several times before :), there are no true type fonts for
> the accented character fonts yet, so accented characters still use
> type 3 fonts. I plan to improve this sometime soon.

Mh, I must confess, that I do not read every message. ;-)

Are you generally planning to make true type fonts directly available?
I found the Gentium font occasionally and tried to use it under latex,
which is really an annoying task and failed up to now. (O.K. my fault,
there are people using it.) This would be a very nice feature for non
mathematical publishers: perfect typesetting with any TTF-Font!

juh

--
Bekenntnisse eines Netzautors
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzkultur/0,1518,40652,00.html