[Texmacs-dev] Re: PDF-Export Bug?

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: PDF-Export Bug?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:50:21 +0100

Hi Joris,

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> writes:

>> Are you generally planning to make true type fonts directly available?
>> I found the Gentium font occasionally and tried to use it under latex,
>> which is really an annoying task and failed up to now. (O.K. my fault,
>> there are people using it.) This would be a very nice feature for non
>> mathematical publishers: perfect typesetting with any TTF-Font!
>
> You may try to add it in
>
>       progs/fonts/fonts-truetype.scm

I was able to compile texmacs on my system, where I have some truetype
fonts installed. And they all now show up in
progs/fonts/fonts-truetype.scm. I can compare my fonts-truetype.scm
with the one in the precompiled debian-package of Ralf.

But I am unable to use them. There are no menu-entries for eg. the
M$-Fonts Verdana etc.

Do all fonts have to be present at compile-time? Is there no
possiblity to add them to a running texmacs?

juh

--
Die Schröder-Dummies
Der Autokanzler hat verstanden.