Re: [Texmacs-dev] 1.0.3-2 release

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] 1.0.3-2 release
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:26:04 +0100 (CET)

> These patches were not merged in 1.0.3:
>
> 2401  unicode: missing encoding file
> 2406  tmhtml: entities for non-ASCII chars (2)

I also re-checked patches 682-868. Most of the comments I made are
still valid and applying the few remaining patches seems cumbersome and
not worth the effort to me. Specifically:

682: Does not longer seem to bother anyone.
708: Hopelessly out of date.
709: Agree that this would be cleaner,
     but has this bothered anyone so far?
807: Does not seem to bother anybody.
845: Bof...
848: Page size computations have to be rewritten once.
859, 860: We need a color choosing widget.
863: Seems not worth the effort now.
868: Not really useful for reasons pointed out before.
     Idea is valid, but needs a lot more work...

So please remove all these previously postponed patches.