Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for next release.

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for next release.
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:00:18 +0100

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 07:44:02PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> 2454, 2455, 2456: Should I have a look at these now?

I have made an extra fix to these on my branch. All this work has grown
quite large and I am wondering now whether it could be stripped down to
be simpler. Unfortunately I do not have time for this.

Generally, to the question "what patches should Joris look at", the
answer is "patches which are assigned to Joris". The patch tracker makes
it very easy for you to see only patches which are assigned to you. I go
to great lengths to make it as easy as possible to you to use the patch
manager, I'd feel rewarded if you only realized that.

--
                                                            -- ddaa