RE: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plug ins)

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plug ins)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:37:20 -0500

Please replace the previous zip file of the same name
with the attached updated version.

On Friday, December 03, 2004 6:13 AM I wrote:

> ... After about a days work, however I do have a
> radically revised version of the tm_axiom program
> that seems to work very well under Windows. I have
> attached the zip file containing the source program
> and compiled code (compiled on MinGW/MSYS).

Of course the version I sent out earlier this mornig
yielded to a little more testing. I found and fixed
some problems with the way it handled and displayed
syntax and other errors. Other than that, it seems
quite stable. Let me know if it works ok for you when
you get a chance.

Thanks.

Bill Page.