Re: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins)

From: Dan Martens
Subject: Re: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:35:30 -0500

Hi Bill,

That's great news! So you have tested this with wintexmacs or just standalone on the command line? I have not gotten around to running Axiom yet as I have been busy with other projects. I promise to soon though :)

If you did get it working under wintexmacs, please provide the following info:

1) Was there anything special required (aside from tm_axiom.exe) to run it in a texmacs session? 2) Where would the standard distribution be installed on a typical windows box? (ie. C:\Program Files\Axiom).
3) Is the binary that TeXmacs should look for an execute the tm_axiom.exe?

Once I have this info, I will add Axiom to the auto-search mechanism for the next windows release.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Page, Bill" <address@hidden> To: "'Dan Martens'" <address@hidden>; "'Mike Thomas'" <address@hidden> Cc: "'address@hidden Org'" <address@hidden>; "'Root'" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; "'Bill Page (E-mail)'" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 7:37 AM

Please replace the previous zip file of the same name
with the attached updated version.