Re: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plug ins)

From: root
Subject: Re: Running Axiom in Texmacs for Windows (was: [Texmacs-dev] Plug ins)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:52:48 -0500

Bill,

As usual, you're a few emails ahead of me.

Yes, we should move the texmacs support of axiom to become
the axiom support of texmacs.

I suggest you make a src/texmacs subdir and check the code
into the windows branch. From there we can make it do line-breaking,
move the code into pamphlet format, and update the src/Makefile.pamphlet
to handle the new subdir and code compiles.

Once that is done we can look at merging the changes into the main
branch.