Re: [Texmacs-dev] New Typographical Primitives

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New Typographical Primitives
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:17:10 +0100

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 11:22:24PM +0000, Bruno Loff wrote:
> I wanted to program a new TeXmacs typographical primitive in scheme,
> more specifically I wanted to add a primitive to display logical
> derivation trees. I have looked for a way to do this, but the part on
> the documentation related to extending TeXmacs in scheme is grayed
> out.

Hmm, this is strange; what kind (CVS, source, rpm, etc.) and version
of TeXmacs do you use? If you try the CVS version, don't forget
to check out the "doc" directory (and put it in ~/.TeXmacs/doc).

Notice however, that the documentation is still quite poor on
this particular topic (it rather tells you how to customize
the editor). Please ask Henri Lesourd for further assistence
on this topic if you need help (he is currently on hollidays ;^).

Best wishes, Joris