Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Literate Programming in TeXmacs?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 07:04:17 -0500

Hi,

I'm also interested in literate programming and I remember someone doing literate programming attempts on TeXmacs some time ago (may be you can search the archives on this mailing list). You can look an excellent practical literate programming tool called Leo:

http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html

But it has not the typographical quality and scientific document oriented nature of TeXmacs. Anyway it could be useful.

Cheers,

Offray