[Texmacs-dev] Re: Creation de l'association

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Creation de l'association
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:44:55 +0200

Hi all,

I CC your message to texmacs-dev, since it seems quite interesting.
A collegue of Marc stumbled upon

        http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/AndLinux

which might be another idea for providing a Windows port for TeXmacs.
Unfortunately, it seems that this port requires a lot of disk space.
If someone wants to experiment and write a complete installer for TeXmacs...
Maybe it is possible to reduce the distribution to about the size of CygTeXmacs.
We might want to contact the developers of AndLinux too.

Best wishes, Joris