[Texmacs-dev] New texmacs plugin: fedit

From: sylvain
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] New texmacs plugin: fedit
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 23:08:16 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have developed a plug-in for Texmacs (File Editor, aka fedit) that
allows to edit external files and run commands on it. This adds
programming editor capacities.

The plug-in itself has basic functionalities, but I have tried to design
it so that it can be used by other specialized plug-ins who thus do not
have to "reinvent the wheel".

I would like to propose this code for inclusion in the Texmacs source
base. I suppose that the maintainer(s) would want to review it before
and I am naturally open to comments and suggestions.

What is the best course of action for me now?

Sylvain Nahas

PS: I add as attachement to this mail a PDF generated by Texmacs with a
sample session. I hope it won't be removed by the mail daemon.