Re: [Texmacs-dev] v. 1.0.7.7 bugs

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] v. 1.0.7.7 bugs
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:08:14 +0200

Hi,
 which version did you compile (X11 or Qt)?

best
max

On 27 oct. 10, at 17:37, Davide Anchisi wrote:

Hi,

I compiled the source under Debian GNU/Linux on a dual core 64 bit machine.

I notice the following:

- TeXmacs startup is now very slow, about 40 seconds!

- Opening documents written with older versions of TeXmacs sometimes results in TeXmacs crash. I don't now if this may happen also with documents written with TeXmacs 1.0.7.7

- When clicking with the mouse right button on the document, it appears a menu, like the one under the window bar (<File Edit ... Help>). But it is not possible to open any menu voice (e.g. clicking on them). [this happened also with older TeXmacs versions]

- When inserting the current date, even if the language chosen is not English (I tested it with Italian and French), the name of the month is in English. [this happened also with older TeXmacs versions]

 Davide