Re: [Texmacs-dev] continuations

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] continuations
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:19:18 +0100

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 04:25:59PM +0100, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
> I think that the bug I'm referring to is quite serious and I would like to
> get rid of it as soon as possible. I do not know why such kind of problems do
> not show up also in the X11 code.

If you have some energy to spend on this issue, you might try to rewrite
most of the file tm-dialogue.scm using closures instead of continuations,
and maybe some of the code which depends on it, if you want to make some
syntactical changes. For the moment, dialogues are rarely nested
(maybe only at one or two places), so you may deal with these cases manually,
and make the existing syntax work in the most straightforward cases.

Best, --Joris