Re: [Texmacs-dev] continuations

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] continuations
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:34:33 +0100

I'm still not quite sure that the specific problem I'm looking at is due to
continuations. I agree that for the overall robustness of the code we should
get rid of the continuation stuff (nice idea but problematic in contact with
C++ as I only now realize).   If I have time I will try to replace the
continuation code with a system based on closures (i.e. explicit continuations).