Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:19:57 +0100

Joris,

 on my machine works as follows:

- unzip the files and enter the directory.
- run 'python3 -m http.server' or something like this to initiate an HTTP server. For me it start listening to localhost:8000:

mgubi@Ulrike build-wasm % python3 -m http.server
Serving HTTP on :: port 8000 (http://[::]:8000/) ...

then on a browser visit the page http://localhost:8000/TeXmacs.html

this will load the .wasm file and compile it  and then load the .data file (which contains the resources like fonts, scripts, etc..) and create a virtual FS out of it.
It takes some time but sooner or later you should see TeXmacs in the window. (tested on Safari and Firefox on Mac).

Max