Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:52:29 +0100

The broken image is normal, I forgot to add a file to the bundle. Should not
matter (it does not on my machine).

You have to wait ~30 sec. The server should output some messages to indicate
that the files have been requested by the browser. Firefox is faster in my
experience, but it should work on Safari too.

Max