tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop unable to handle load

From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop unable to handle load
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:08:10 +0200

On Wednesday 08 of September 2004 23:48, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> You could also do it with symlinks (have your MTA create
> them at delivery time) but that would mean the IMAP and
> POP views of the data would differ.

So that's not a option.

> I assume the reasoning here is that users' mail clients
> don't let you check an X-Spam-Status: header and you don't
> want to stick the SPAM tag in the mails' subject lines?

Not exactly. I'm already doing both - adding headers and altering subject
fields but I have few users who run via GPRS and don't want to fetch spam
etc.

Well, that would be very nice feature to get in tpop3d especially since there
is no other daemons who can do such thing.

(and I first need to sit down and do the thing I proposed few months ago with
adding unique ID in logs).
--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/