tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP auto-tests

From: Stephane GALLES
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP auto-tests
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:43:46 +0200

Really nice !

I will try to integrate this very first auto-test in the continuous
integration cruisecontrol build whenever I have time.

I may also try to create a very basic smoke test for the Ruby client
whenever I have even more time.

<in-joke>
even though it feels weird to use python scripts in order to test Ruby
scripts ;)
</in-joke>

Stephane G.