tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Date in version / continuous builds

From: Jerome Arbez-Gindre
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Date in version / continuous builds
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:00:36 +0200

Hi all,

We are using a tool to perform continuous builds (on every CVS change)
on the linux kernel blackboard module.

I would need to have a date indication in the name of the generated package ;
For this, see the Attached patch.

- Comments/fixes are welcome
- tested on GNU/Linux
- the date indication will be only available under Unix systems (I
don't have time/motivation to search how to get the date with windows)

Subsidiary question:
Our "continuous builds" tool (Hudson) can send emails in case of  Failed build.
Is there any TSP address where I could send such notifications ?

Thanks
         Jérôme