uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Re: Regarding the hif_put_blk() function

From: rifo rifo
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Re: Regarding the hif_put_blk() function
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:37:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Charles,

Thanks a lot for your answer, I would have liked to thank earlier but the
confirmation mail of the uracoli-devel mailing list was stuck in the junk mail
(I have just noticed it)

I have checked an uracoli example that calls the hif_put_blk() function
(namely, xmpl_hif.c)  and I couldn't see any mechanism to restore the
interrupts after hif_put_blk() function returns.
Most probably I am missing something again but won't there be a problem with
the incoming uart bytes since the interrupts are disabled.

thank you very much for your help
rifat