uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] SPI initializaion issue

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] SPI initializaion issue
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 14:35:38 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Am Samstag, 15. Januar 2011 13:35:12 schrieb Daniel Thiele:

> Possible ways to avoid this are:
> (1)   Clearing SPIF manually after enabling SPI
> (2)   Clearing SPIF (and WCOL) before each SPI access
> (3)   Giving timeout to SPI_WAITFOR()

Since the SPI_INIT and the macro SPI_SEL_LOW and SPI_WAITFOR are
specifc in each board_xxx.h you can implement what fits best the
mega88pa.

> BTW: I would have handled this issue by dropping a bug entry but the
> new savannah password policies make it impossible for me to create a
> valid password (not enough characters, no digits, ...)

Hm, I need to check this, my password was something like (but not)
$avrm1cro$. It did work. Also the initial letters of a sentence are
good, like a line from a song or a poem, i.e.
"Man muesste Klavier spielen koennen" ==> mmksk + some additional special
characters / numbers, turning a "i" to 1 or "o" to 0 ....
oder
"Ich habe einen Plan. Maechtig gewaltig Egon" ==> ihepmge

Cheers, Axel

Axel Wachtler
Mail:        address@hidden
Fingerprint: FA2C 4FB1 AC18 5FA3 F4F1 1114 3F38 E0DF 8C3A DC95
Public Key:  http://www.keyserver.net
Wer abnimmt, hat mehr vom Telefon.