uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Fixed SPI initialization issue

From: Daniel Thiele
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Fixed SPI initialization issue
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:27:41 +0100

Dear developers,
the SPI initialization issue i complained about yesterday is fixed.
I ignored the fact, that the TRX SPI select signal is no more identical to SPI SS signal which is used to decide between SPI Master/Slave mode (by AVR hardware). SPI SS was floating to GND and SPI unit switched to Slave mode. I enabled the pullup on SS line (although this is never used) in board_muse231.h.

b.t.w: first successful frame transmission (xmpl_trx_tx_muse231.hex) for Muse!

best regards
Daniel