uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Wibo wibohost.py python script for USB programmers

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Wibo wibohost.py python script for USB programmers
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:34:11 +0200

Hallo Eric,

just a quick response before I head into the office.

Wibohost works with any of the UART interfaces, as long as they
are recognized as a COMx, /dev/ttyUSBx, /dev/ttySx, /dev/ttyACMx
port from the operating system. There is a wibo docu in the source
package. However FTDI is not required at all, wibohost.py is a
user space application and does not know anything about the
underlying serial driver.

Cheers, Axel