usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Difficulties with soud

From: Ivo van Dongen
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Difficulties with soud
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:34:17 +0100

Hi,

I recently bougt a b2k device and I am trying to get it to work. Your project seems like just the thing I need and does about everything to make the device usefull. The only problem I am having is that I don't hear any sound through the phone. If I speak into the device it does get registered by gnomemeeting for example, but the other way around nothing happens. I've switched the b2k to usb and hear a tone. Do I need to tell the device that a connection is established in order to hear something?
Has anyone had this problem? It would be really great if you could help me out. If you need any information on my computer just let me know.
The basics:
- Gentoo with a suspend2 kernel 2.6.15-r6.
- Alsa 1.0.10-r2 with usb-audio compiled in.
- Tiptel Cyberbox 100 (www.tiptel.nl)
- Hp pavilion dv1055ea laptop (centrino)

Thanks in advance,
Ivo van Dongen