Re: Sourceforge page purpose

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Sourceforge page purpose
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:53:37 +0200

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:15:54PM +0000, Frederico S. Muсoz wrote:
> There is a need for a page that could be fed with all sorts of contents
> without much care, and I think that that is sf.net page purpose (don't
> mistake this with a bad-maintained page).
>
> As I said previously I'm also available to any work on the hurd.gnu.org
> page (in fact to any gnu.org work that is needed), and I could even
> migrate any contents that get's into sf.net page; bear in mind that that
> page will be linked to the gnu.org one in a lot of points, the good
> thing about having that extra page is that sf. also makes available
> several extra facilities).

There is some confusion in hurd.sf.net page: when I see Bug Tracking I think
bug tracking of hurd (e.g. address@hidden) but it leads to SourceForge's
BT.  Download leads to main page.  Hurd forums are too many -  do we
really need them?

As far as I understand you want this site to be like alpha.gnu.org but not for
binary but Web content, right?

--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""