Re: News item: Finished transition

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: News item: Finished transition
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:34:56 +0200

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 04:19:50PM +0200, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Any objections to the following item? Should we ommit the second
> paragraph?

Have you actually tested an installation from scratch with the latest tar
file I uploaded thursday, to see if everything indeed works as it should?

There might be the need for one or two dummy packages, or some other
adjustment.  Please have at least one person testing the whole thing once,
then we can add the news item.

The test should include an install from the tar file, followed by selecting
all std packages in dselect, and installing them with apt.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden