Re: linking to savannah

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: linking to savannah
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:20:47 +0100

At Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:15:59 +0100 (MET),
ams wrote:

>    Then you can make the savannah button into the side menu, as I
>    suggested it (simply as a button), and drop the sub-menu entries.
>    They will then be part of the TOC of our savannah explanation page,
>    and we can link to that page from the other sections as needed.
>
> Does the Savannah project have a nice small logo we can use?

I found two, possibly not official from savannah, but they are used by
other savannah users:

http://telepath.patho.unibas.ch/images/floating_gnu.png?PHPSESSID=47b1b86f3cc5367886f729b8557264f8

and

http://www.nongnu.org/ambar/savannah.png

> I personally don't like dropping the sub-menu entries, since they are
> nice for quick navigation.  Could you reconsider in keeping them?

I expect all that info to be on a single page, so a single button is
appropriate.

Thanks,
Marcus