Re: linking to savannah

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: linking to savannah
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:57:07 +0100 (MET)

   Did someone contact the savannah maintainers?

I guess you completely ignored web-hurd.

   I even think we have to link to some wiki pages.  For example there
   is a small task list on the wiki and a task list on savannah.  All
   those lists should be reachable from hurd.gnu.org (IMHO).

The wiki is already reachable from hurd.gnu.org, see the "related
project" section.

   There are also some other pages about the Hurd on gnu.org, someone
   has to look them up and make sure they are up-to-date.

I have a nice list of things that need to be done, will start chewing
them right now...