linking to savannah

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: linking to savannah
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:35:45 +0100

Hi,

I realize that there are problems updating the web pages right now.
We'll have to sort that out some time.

Anyway, that's no reason not to think about improvements.  I just
checked and it seems there is no visible link to the Savannah web site
right now.  As there is quite some activity going on there (for our
standards), now that we are seriously using it, how about adding that.
Maybe in the side menu (jsut below related projects), but also in the
development section, I guess.

Thoughts?  Volunteers?

Thanks,
Marcus