Re: linking to savannah

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: linking to savannah
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:07:20 +0100 (MET)

   Anyway, that's no reason not to think about improvements.  I just
   checked and it seems there is no visible link to the Savannah web
   site right now.  As there is quite some activity going on there
   (for our standards), now that we are seriously using it, how about
   adding that.  Maybe in the side menu (jsut below related projects),
   but also in the development section, I guess.

   Thoughts?  Volunteers?

Nice idea, and I can do that.  You want a patch now or when the cvs
tree is back up?  We could add it to the development section instead,
I don't think that it "deserves" a completely seperate section on its
own.

Cheerio.