[Wesnoth-dev] String freeze for 0.8.11

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] String freeze for 0.8.11
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:20:22 +0100

Hej allesammans,

isaac is planning a release for this week, and in preparation for this I declare yet another string freeze. Please do not submit any string changes after midnight monday (00:00 GMT).

Quite a lot of typo fixing have been done in between these releases, which is why I think it is good to have another string freeze even if this is yet another quick release.

After the string freeze, I will run update-po, and let the translator loose. *smile*

Of course, if the release is postponed, the string freeze will be lifted.

/Sanna