[Wesnoth-dev] Dwarvish Battlerager

From: James Barton
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Dwarvish Battlerager
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:26:11 -0500

(This warning was inserted by Yale University ITS Central Email Systems)

This message contains one or more attachments that are of a type that
commonly carry malicious software such as viruses.
To help prevent accidental virus infection, the attachment(s) were
renamed as follows:

"DwarvishBattlerager.zip" was renamed to "DwarvishBattlerager.xex"

The above attachments should be scanned with up-to-date virus checking
software before they are used! Please see detailed information about
this process at:
http://www.yale.edu/email/central/attrename.html

(Zipped files have recently been added to this renaming process due to their
common use to carry email viruses.)

(End of inserted warning)

After Dave expressed interest in a level three Dwarvish Berserker, I figured that I might as well clean up Neorice's graphics and offer the unit. Attached is my proposal for the unit, which I think of as a "Battlerager".

It's a minor upgrade in most respects -
48 -> 56 HP
7-4 -> 9-4 Berserk Attack
But it also adds an alternate 9-3 axe attack which is NOT Berserk, making the unit useful (if not lethal) in a lot more situations.

Drop it in your copy of Wesnoth and see what you think.

James