[Wesnoth-dev] I'm (more or less) away for a bit

From: James Spencer
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] I'm (more or less) away for a bit
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:53:10 -0500

Hi all,

Just dropping a line so everybody doesn't think I'm slacking on my
Wesnoth 'stuff' for no good reason. My availability is going to be
really sketchy until about the end of the second week of March. I have
a combination of work and play that's not leaving me a lot of spare
time right now. I'll have a bit of time in the middle, but not much...
Sorry all... I'll be back. (Actually I've been pretty busy for the
last two weeks as well, just it gets worse from here...) I still
expect to be able to make a few commits but my activity will be
'greatly reduced'.

Have Fun!

_James (Shade)