[Wesnoth-dev] Missing images

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:40:02 +0100

Hej allesammans,

I have been looking at the png-files referenced from the various files in the data dir, and corrected some mismatches between referenced file and actual file name. There is a short list of file references left, that I have not been able to match up with an existing file. So either these are really missing, or my imagination falls short:

elvish-shyde-healing.png
halo/elder-mage-halo7.png
halo/fireball-big-halo2:30.png
halo/fireball-halo2:30.png
halo/fireball7.png
undead-adept-ranged1.png

Any ideas on what is up with these files?

I am also (slowly) looking at files that are in the images/ directory, but seem to be unused. However I am far from sure I will manage to figure out clearly enough those file names generated by src. *smile*

/Sanna