Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:24:01 -0600

Richard Kettering wrote:

Thank you, first of all.

On Feb 20, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Susanna Björverud wrote:

elvish-shyde-healing.png

This is an interesting one. I think this may have existed, but I would like Dave to state clearly whether or not a healing halo animation disallows the display of the single healing frame, or if it is layered over the healing frame.

If it is layered over the healing frame, we need a means to make it not display one, since all of the healing animations in the game have been structured around not being overlaid over the old, static graphic. It is important that no graphic for the unit is displayed during healing other than the healing halo animation.

It is layered. I agree we need a way to not display the frame. I'll have to look into it.

David