Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:56:59 -0600

Aye - the way it works right now is a hack that works fine right now - it displays an image it cannot find, which results in nothing being displayed. However, I just don't like hacks, because some time down the road, they usually make a mess of things.

Right now, I can get away with the white-mage healing being layered, because his body position does not change. However, I can't do so with the shyde, because her body position DOES change. A lot. =)

What I think would be nice would be if we could use "null" in place of an image.